Samsung Galaxy S14 Release Date, Price, Design Concept & Specification. Samsung Galaxy S14 can be the upcoming new design smartphone of Samsung. According to our team source, this smartphone is coming soon. Already this smartphone releasing rumor you can see somewhere.
So, here we talking about this rumor and more other important details. This smartphone release date, price, design concept & other details has been adding here. If You want to know to continue to start reading this article.
Samsung Galaxy S14 Desing & full Specification
We informed that this smartphone comes with a 4 Rear camera. Where including an LED flashlight. There is 12 GB RAM with 256 GB ROM available here. Get a full specification touch from below. A shortlist given in below.
- Quad-Camera 63 MP + 45 MP + 32 MP + 24 MP with Powerfull LED flash.
- 45 MP selfie Camera.
- 12 GB RAM with 256 GB ROM.
- 1TB external Memory card supported.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset.
- 8000 mAh non-removal battery.
- Fast Charging.
- Wireless Charging Supported.
- Android Operating system Andoird Q 10.
- Dual Nano Sim Card.
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G Technology.
- 6.7” Inches Super AMOLED Full Touch Screen Display with a 6K resolution.
- 16K video recording system.
- Fingerprint sensor.
And there are many more features can be included in the future.
Samsung Galaxy S14 Release Date
This smartphone’s expected release is 5 May 2020. Before releasing, Samsung confirmed this date officially. Yet there is no news they announce this phone release date. But it will release after launching Samsung Galaxy S13.
Samsung Galaxy S14 Price
The Samsung S15 price will be $1140 USD. This is the expected price. And this price is given by considering this phone design concept & also feature. When we found any price related update. We instantly notify you here.
So, readers, this is all about this Samsung S14 rumor. All information collected from the internet source. Any kind of information is not official. But we come back very soon with the official update. Till then stay connected.