If you are looking for the exact reason of Puneeth Rajkumar Cause of Death. Then this post is only for you. Today i will share the exact reason of the death of this Actor. Before sharing the death reason i will give you some important information of this Superstar.
Puneeth Rajkumar, colloquially known as Appu, was an Indian actor, playback singer, television presenter, and producer who worked primarily in Kannada cinema. He has been a lead actor in 29 films; as a child, he appeared in many films.
Puneeth Rajkumar Cause of Death
Kannada superstar Puneeth Rajkummar died on Friday, October 29 after a fatal heart failure stopped. The actor was working out at his gym when he suddenly collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. Puneet was later admitted to Vikram Hospital and was undergoing treatment at the intensive care unit till the devastating news came in. He was 46 years old at the time.
This new confirmed by the official source. Let’s see some information about Heart Attack reason. That helps you aware.
Causes of heart attack
- Symptoms include:
- a feeling of pressure, tightness, pain, squeezing, or aching in the chest
- pain that spreads to the arms, neck, jaw, or back
- a feeling of crushing or heaviness in the chest
- a feeling similar to heartburn or indigestion
- nausea and sometimes vomiting
- feeling clammy and sweaty
- shortness of breath
- feeling lightheaded or dizzy
- in some cases, anxiety that can feel similar to a panic attack
- coughing or wheezing, if fluid builds up in the lungs
Heart attack treatment
- spirin. The 911 operator might tell you to take aspirin, or emergency medical personnel might give you aspirin immediately. …
- Thrombolytics. …
- Antiplatelet agents. …
- Other blood-thinning medications. …
- Pain relievers. …
- Nitroglycerin. …
- Beta blockers. …
- ACE inhibitors.