World mental health day is an international event. That observe every year on 10th October. To raise awareness about health education this day has been celebrated. World mental health day first celebrate in was the United States of America in 1992.
Today I will share here some imprinting quotes of World mental health day. This is an important part of observing this day. If you are looking for the World mental health day 2021 quotes & themes this post is only for you. Get some Inspiring quotes.
World mental health day 2021
According to the wikipedia– World Federation for Mental Health, World Health Organization permit this day for celebration. Currently 150 countries officially observe this day on 10th october. Aa an International holiday World mental health day is an important part of every counties ctitizen.
World mental health day quotes for Inspiring
For celebrating this day purposes you can share some Inspiring quotes to your social media. Or you can sent some World mental health day quotes to your nearest neighbours. So that, they can aware about mental health.
“Health does not always come from medicine. Most of the time. It comes from peace of mind, peace in the heart, peace in the soul. It comes from laughter and love.”
“This feeling will pass. The fear is real but the danger is not.”― Cammie McGovern
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Albus Dumbledore
Quote on mental health: “Taking care of our mental health is the smart thing to do”
“Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with.” – Adam Ant
8 Inspiring quotes of World mental health day
- “Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with.” (Adam Ant)
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
- “My dark days made me strong or maybe I already was strong and they made me prove it”. (Emery Lord)
- “Some of the greatest battles will be fought within the silent chambers of your own soul”. (Mahesh Chowdary)
- “Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character.” (Pastor Rick Warren)
- “It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind”. (Steve Maraboli)
- “Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of but stigma and bias shame us all”. (Bill Clinton)
- “Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed, it means the damage no longer controls your life”. (Akshay Dubey)
World mental health day 2021 Theme
World Mental Health Day 2021 Theme is “Mental Health in an Unequal World“. According To WHO, Every 40 Seconds, A Person Dies by Suicide and Attempt 20 Times.
Slogans for World mental health day
Many counteris organizaiton Organizes processions. And they carry banners, festoons and cards about mental health day. Some people give Slogans about this day. Below the some Slogans that can help everyone.
“Mental health is the biggest issue in our society.”
“Stress and depression are the complications affecting mental health.”
A mentally healthy and strong person is the one who has conquered the odds.”
“We have ignored it enough and we must not do it more…. Pay attention to mental health.”
“Work for your mental health to make this life better.”
“You are blessed to have this life and you must not waste it like that.”
“Health is not just physical but also mental.”
“Don’t ignore mental health, it is important.”
Note: This is all about World mental health day 2021. All information collected from various sources.