Anne Heche

Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney that need Anne Heche

If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you may be wondering what to do next. Los Angeles Car Accident Law can help. We’re here to provide information and support to anyone who has been involved in a car accident.

Our team of experienced attorneys is here to help you navigate the legal process and get the compensation you deserve. So don’t hesitate –contact us today for a free consultation. You have nothing to lose!

Anne Heche Car accident Video link Find out below

You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, and a Los Angeles car accident lawyer can help you get the money you deserve. There are many factors that go into determining an insurance settlement, and a qualified attorney will know how to get the most money for you. Contact a car accident law firm in Los Angeles today to get started on your case.

What to Do If There Is an Accident

Q. What should I do at the scene of an accident?

A.  STOP Immediately and move only if it is safe to do so.

  • Call 911 if there are injuries.
  • Call the police. In some areas, police authorities may respond to every accident scene. They may consider factors such as the severity and location of the accident (some police authorities will not come to the scene if the accident is on private property).  However, you should attempt to notify the police.  You should also be aware that most policies require notification to the police within a specified time period if the accident is a hit and run.


  • Obtain names, addresses, telephone numbers, and driver’s license numbers from all drivers.
  • Obtain license plate(s) and vehicle identification numbers.  Ask to see driver’s license(s) and vehicle registration(s) to verify the information is accurate.


  • Obtain names, addresses, and telephone numbers of other passengers and any witnesses.
  • If you have a camera or a cellphone, take photographs of the damage, and the accident scene (traffic controls, visual obstacles).
  • If the owner of a damaged car or damaged property cannot be located, leave a note with the names and addresses of the driver and owners of the involved cars.
  • Notify your agent and/or your insurance company immediately.


  • If anyone is injured or the vehicle damage exceeds $750.00, you must report the accident to the Department of Motor Vehicles within 10 days. Failure to notify the DMV may result in the suspension of your driver’s license.

Car Accident Video link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.