JSC Result 2019 by App is a wise choice to look after your exam result. You should use an Android or iOS app to check your JSC Result, cause at this time everyone has a smartphone. So, we are here to help you get your result by a mobile app.
You may know that both Android and iOS app interface are the same that means if you learn only one process then you can get your result by an app from both Android and iOS devices.
How to Check JSC Result 2019 by App?
You must follow some steps that are essential for checking the JSC Result 2019 by App. We have listed here the best and easy process of checking the JSC Result 2019 by App!
- First, download an Android app from the Google Play Store (if you are an Android user) or download an app from the App Store (if you are an iOS user).
- Run the app on your device. There is a difference between apps interface but it is quite same.
- Click on the “JSC Result 2019” (only if this option available), or simply click on the “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent result”.
- Choose the Examination from the dropdown list, it should be “JSC/JDC”.
- Select your exam passing year from the dropdown list at the side the “Year” option.
- Now, find and select your regional education “Board” of your JSC exam.
- And select the “Result Type” to “Individual Result”.
- Type your “Roll” number and “Registration” number of your JSC exam 2019. The registration number is optional, it is not needed if you only want to know your overall result.
- Enter the “Security Key” which will be given in the app.
- Click on the “Get Result” button to proceed for the result.
This was a simple and fast process, if you understand it you can get the result on your own by a mobile App.