Usually, JSC Result 2019 Marksheet publishes after a day of publishing the overall exam result. So, you can download your JSC Marksheet 2019 from online after one of result publishing. Most of the students don’t know how to check the JSC Result 2019 Marksheet online, so here we are writing the full process of downloading the mark sheet from online.
There is a simple way to get the JSC Result 2019 Marksheet, and we are describing the process here below. Try to understand and follow all the steps one by one.
How to Download JSC Result 2019 Marksheet?
- First, you must visit this website “eboardresults.com“.
- After visiting the website you have to click on the “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” button.
- You will find there several options that you are going to fill by following our instructions.
- Select the “Examination” from the drop-down box to “JSC/JDC”.
- After that, you will have to select your exam “Year”, it should be 2019.
- Now, Select your regional education “Board ” from the drop-down list again. This is the board you examine from.
- Now the most important thing you have to do is select the “Result Type” to “Individual Result”. Individual result option will get your result.
- Now, this step must be followed as per instructions, enter your “Roll” number, and “Registration” number. The registration number is an optional option, but you will be needed if you want the mark sheet. So, you must type your registration number.
- Now, type the “Security Key”, that will be a picture on the main website and you don’t have to worry about it, it is not difficult.
- Click on the “Get Result” button to get your result.
this is the easiest process to get the result with the full mark sheet. You should follow all the steps above to get your result, otherwise, you will not get your result with the full mark sheet.