Islamic New Year Status For Facebook & Whatsapp 2020. The month of Muharram marks the first month of the Islamic calendar and marks the beginning of the Islamic New Year. This year, the month of Muharram will begin on August 20 and end on September 18 (dates may vary depending on the moon sighting).
The month of Muharram is considered as the second most important month of the Muslim community. Muharram begins with the sighting of the new moon on the last day of Dhu-al-Hijjah, the last month of the Islamic calendar. We hope that this 1442 new Islamic year will come to peace in your life. So, make the Islamic new year 2020 very wonderful.
Maybe, you are looking for the Muharram image, photo, picture. If you need this then go the mentioned link.
Now, here we share the New Year Status For Facebook & Whatsapp 2020.
- Wishing you a peaceful and successful Hijri New Year.
- Allah blesses you with the Muharram 1442 greeting to you.
- Sending you prayers for your and your family’s well being. Happy Hijri New year.
- May almighty showers all his blessings on you. Happy New Year.
- Wishing you and your family a very delighted New Year.
You alone we worship, and you alone we ask for help, for each and everything. May your faith in Him always bring you peace and prosperity. Happy New Hijri Year!
- May all the praises and thanks be to Allah to whom belongs all that is in heavens and in the earth. Have a blessed Muharram.
- On the auspicious day of Muharram, may Allah bless you with health, wealth, peace, and happiness!
- I wish you the “ISLAMIC YEAR”. Happy new “The ISLAMIC YEAR 1442 HIJRI”
- May GOD Create This year Full Of Happiness. Joy Goodness And Security Of All Muslim Members. And Forgive Our Past Sinc. SUMAMEEN. Remember The Muslims Who are In Hardships In You Are Prayers…!!!
We think that this message will help a lot. You can share it on Facebook or Whatsapp. And if you like it, then share it with your friends, maybe they find this Islamic new year message.