After trying so hard to find the HSC Result 2019 Online it comes to mind that is there any other way? Yes, there is! It is an alternative way, which is checking the HSC Result 2019 by Android App. On the result publishing day, all of the students try to get their result as fast possible but they can’t due to heavy traffic to the official website of the education board. Now, you can check your HSC Result 2019 by Android App. We have an android app on our own you may download it to check your result and the app link is given below!
HSC Result 2019 Check by Android App
First of all, you have to download an android app that is made for checking the HSC Result 2019 by App. You will find a lot of android app on the Google Play Store but we have a special app for checking the HSC Result 2019 using your android device! The App link is given below to make it easier for you!
After downloading and installing the app you have to follow some steps. We have fully described the result checking process with an android app. Step by step process is given here to help you to check your HSC Result 2019 by Android App!
How to Check HSC Result 2019 by Android App?
You should follow the steps that are listed below in order to check your HSC Result by App.
- Download the App from here.
- Install the App on your phone.
- Run the App. It will take some moment to load properly.
- Click on the “HSC Result”.
- Now, Click on the “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result”.
- Select the Examination “HSC/Alim/Equivalent”.
- Select your exam passing Year.
- Choose your regional education Board.
- Select Result Type to “Individual Result”.
- Enter your Roll number.
- Type your Registration number, it is an optional choice.
- Enter the Security Key, which will be given in the app on the exact page.
- Click on the Get Result button.
That’s all you must follow to get your HSC Result 2019 by Android App. If you don’t have the Android device and have iOS device then you should read the following article – HSC Result 2019 by iOS App.