Happy Cousins Day 2021. In this article, share funny quotes with photographs, quote all about Cousins Day.
One of the popular happy cousin’s day quotes is “It’s a boy, it’s a girl, it’s a tie, it’s nothing”. This one is so catchy, everyone will know what it is supposed to say instantly. The Internet is loaded with great happy cousin’s day quotes like this. There are many ways you can incorporate this particular quote into your daily routine. If you have a son, say it every time he gets in his bed for the night, and if you have a daughter, tell her when she gets to her room every time something happens with her. This way you always remember that you are always happy around them.
Inspiring Quotes for Cousins Day
- Cousins are different beautiful flowers in the same garden.
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together. – Woodrow Wilson
- Cousins by blood – friends by choice. – Darlene Shaw
- In my cousin, I find a second self. – Isabel Norton
- A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. – Marion C. Garretty
- Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.
- At Christmas, Cousins are the presents under the tree. – Karen Decourcey
- Cousin to cousin we’ll always be, Special friends from the same family tree.
- Cousins by chance, friends by choice. – Proverb
The Internet has now given us an even better way to share our happy cousin’s day quotes. Happy Cousins Day Quotes are now available on numerous websites that are specifically dedicated to bring people together in one place to share happy memories. They do not cost much money to put up and are easy enough to create yourself if you know the sites that feature them already. Sites like this also make sure that their quotes are posted regularly so that visitors can keep on top of their favourite quotes throughout the year.
Proud Cousin Quotes
The first part of this quote is ‘a long time you have been a hero’. This is a good way to start off a speech because it puts the right emphasis on the goal – which is the restoration of a loved one. The second part of the quote is a reminder that children do grow up and that sometimes things happen that are simply too difficult to handle. It is a very touching quote that reminds us that sometimes we need to be strong and to hang in there despite what is happening. It is the beauty of the last sentence that makes it a favorite of mothers – they know that their children are not going away, no matter how hard they try to stop them.
- Nothing says “I love my cousin” like a social media post or cousin selfie. Pair it with the best cousin quote from this list.
- Having family around is the best feeling ever, but when you have cousins to grow up with they are what help keep everything together.
- Cousins can be the best of friends their entire life, unlike siblings who can squabble about things their entire life. Cousins share a love within the family that no other connection can quite match.
- Send or share a quote or saying about your cousin to show them how much you care. Your cousins go beyond family, they can be your best friends.
Funny Cousin Quotes
Happy Cousins Day Quotes are a great way to share with others about the joys and the happiness of having a cute baby. They are meant to be shared and enjoyed so the best way to do that is to come up with your own quotes that you really like. That way others will come up with their own cute baby smile quotes to share with you. You could even become an inspiration for other mothers to come up with their own cute baby smile quotes. Then everyone will feel as though they have done their bit to help make this birthday especially special.
- “Family: a little bit of crazy, a little bit of loud, and a whole lot of love.” — Unknown
- “Be careful who you make memories with. Those can last a lifetime.” — Ugo Eze
- “It’s not what we have, but who we have in life that matters.” — Unknown
- A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” — Marion C. Garretty
- “Your family is the best team you could ever have.” — Unknown
- “Cousins are childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.” — Unknown
- Cousins by blood. Sisters by heart. Friends by choice.” — Unknown
- “Cousins, because parents couldn’t handle us as sisters.” — Unknown